Friday, November 02, 2007

Well after much deliberation I have decided to put my car down...she's a goner. We went through the best of times and the worst of times. She could be a real bitch, but sadly I will miss her.

Good bye 'ole girl...RIP my beloved 1996 Dodge Neon...Thanks for the times you helped me move and for the places you took me...for your ghetto tape deck and horribly blown out speakers...the busted up A/C, drivers side door that I could not lock, and gas gauge that did not work. Thanks for heating up so quickly and keeping me warm in the winter, thanks for the kick ass gas mileage, and swift speed and control you allowed me...your flaking paint job and idiosyncrasies will be greatly missed. crybaby.gif

Sunday, February 27, 2005-Friday November 2, 2007.
posted by Rachel at 9:27:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives