Saturday, January 20, 2007
for some, for people like me, life is ugly.

all it contains is disappointment.

pain.

hope only leads to bigger disappointment and grief.

i think i was created for the sole purpose of suffering.

there is no happiness meant for my life.






i am such a fool for even thinking...

...thinking that you cared.

your words are empty and meaningless just like the one before you.

only out for what you can get.

well you got, and you took, and now i am even lesser than i was before.






only the scarlet offers some comfort.

she called my name again...and into her hands i went.

like an old friend.

she crept in the back of my mind.

she screamed until i let her out.

and now there is silence.

for now.
posted by Rachel at 3:14:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives