Thursday, June 29, 2006
LOL...this is in response to Lisa's comment...

"You got the braces off already?

-L."

Yes I got my braces off...but if you can believe it, I had them on for 2 years and 2 months. Time does fly that fast. The reason I didnt post that I had them off was because I wanted to post pictures...but at the moment my camera is packed away and I can not do so. I got my braces off July.5th...I think.

And it is such a nice feeling having them off...my teeth are so smooth...and ofcourse straight...and brushing and flossing is so quick and easy now.

Im not done yet though. I get them whitened on August 15th and one of my teeth is chipped pretty bad so I will get that filled in too...so maybe I will make you all wait until then for the pics...but they do look great.

And I feel sooo much better today then yesterday. I was out and about too which helps. And now I have my normal appetite back and I am going to eat dinner.

Cheers!
posted by Rachel at 5:13:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives