Thursday, June 22, 2006

I have had these for awhile but never posted about them. They are my new running shoes. The ones I had before were Nike but shamefully I had been wearing them for over 5 years. No wonder I was getting killer shin splints afterwards from running. Well I have had these shoes for several months now...I bought them when there was snow still on the ground and I have only worn them once until today...I love them.

I am also lucky because I have narrow feet and I get to buy my running shoes from the kids section, so I end up only spending half of what it would cost to buy these in the adult style. I only paid about $70.00 for these...lucky I know. They make my little chicken legs look sexy and athletic too. I think I will wear them all day tomorrow...I always feel fit when I wear runners. LOL.
posted by Rachel at 11:07:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives