Thursday, June 22, 2006
DUMB LIKE BRITNEY.

So I was heading into a Shopper's Drugmart today in a strip plaza that also has a McDonald's, Tim Hortons, Blockbuster, and FORTINOS. As I was walking in I noticed a man come out with his 8-ish month old son. He passed the child to his wife that was sitting in the passenger's seat and she put the child on her lap. I looked at them while shaking my head.

The man then got in and put on his seat belt and started to drive away. The lady with the child on her lap rolled down her window and I told her she needed to put her child in its car seat to which she replied "I know." But she didn't and then I told her it was illegal. They then drove off and I told them that I would call the cops...and I did...and I gave them an accurate description and license plate of the vehicle.

The only thing that sucks is I didn't get to see them pulled over...and I am still extremely pissed and upset that people still do this because they are just too lazy. You cant predict when an accident is going to happen people! So what if you are only going around a corner...which in this case they were not...they pulled out into a very busy intersection that has accidents all the time. Also, I think it extremely ironic that people would take precautions to buckle themselves in and then seat their child on their lap. &^%*-ing ridiculous.
posted by Rachel at 11:13:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives