Saturday, February 25, 2006
Thanks

Thanks for being the biggest asshole I have ever known!

Thanks for making things incredibly easy!

Thanks for being such a big loser.

The only thing that sucks is that you will not remember this nite...but maybe it doesnt suck because now I can totally move one...find bigger and better things...because that is what I deserve.

It's too bad that I am so angry...mixed with the I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU speel...because your life is so pathetic. If you keep going the way you do-you will never find happiness...circles...circles...circles...I feel so sorry for you...and the people that love and care for you so deeply...you constantly hurt the ones that are near to you even though that is not what you want to do...I hope you will find the help that you need so desparately soon...because you need it so badly. Stop hurting those around you and especially stop hurting yourself...
posted by Rachel at 3:59:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives