Monday, February 06, 2006
i hate you!

i am so mad at you...i was fine...and then you came along.

i should be over you by now...but i am not. i dont want to feel this way. how come i cant make the feelings go away. how come i cant make you go away...out of my mind...out of my thoughts...out of my dreams...

you said that you didnt want to hurt me...
but i couldnt help falling.
...i am hurting.

is that so bad?

is it so hard to believe that you are worth hurting over? that you are special. that the thought of you and who you are completely blows my mind and soul...that i am in awe of you...your talents...who you are inside and out...

...and to think...this pain could all go away...be with me...just open your heart again one last time.
posted by Rachel at 9:00:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives