Thursday, January 19, 2006
yeah so here is a slew of pics...i tried to post them in an order...but that obviously didnt work out when i went to visit the site...whatever!

my blood work turned out funny...indicating that something is funky with my liver...and my white blood cell count is low...so i had to go for an ultrasound of my abdomen and more blood work. hopefully those will come back quickly...im stressed though...i cried for a good hour yesterday about it...im just so sick of feeling shitty and not looking like my vibrant self.

i have a friend staying with me...its nice to not be alone going through the shit i am going for. we are now watching Boondock Saints for the 3rd time in the last 3 days...once a day minimum...the best movie on the planet. oh and its my 4th time this week...i have seen it now 5 times...ahhhh...cult films.
posted by Rachel at 3:20:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives