Thursday, January 26, 2006
[Post 454]

yes i know...i should post more...for my adoing fans...(*cough*loser*cough*)

lets see...yes it is early...10:45am...but i do plan on going back to bed...i am nursing a cold...but the good news it my second set of blood work came back and everything is back to normal...doc said that it was perhaps a virus...either way i stumped him...lol...and not because he has a wooden leg...

work starts tomorrow! yeah...sooner than expected. my store list is online and ready to go. i will be going in to shopper's drugmart and installing new fixtures for gillette razors that are hopefully theft-proof. this project should last about 2 weeks...and then on to the next contract.

hmmm...speaking of which i am going to call my boss for more info...and then back to bed...sleep in while i can.
posted by Rachel at 10:35:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives