Wednesday, January 11, 2006
GOD is so amazing. I have seen his hand in such a deliberate way in the past 2 days. Yeah I have been bummed out and dragged through the gutter...and I want to let you know that my blog is theraputic for me for expressing my feelings.

I needed to get yesterdays feelings out there...because yeah they were there...I want you to know that me blogging about how I feel has been a positive outlet and I can see the healing steps and progress I have made over the past year at how I handle turmoil and strife. I am not resorting to self-destructive patterns anymore...and I have just made a promise to myself not to do that anymore.

When I do get in my slumps and you read a blog that is cause for concern, I invite you to pray for me. It's my way of asking for help and it has helped me learn how to ask for help. And your prayers have been miraculous over the past few days. I am contented and at peace considering my situation. It's really quite amazing.

Anyways I really wanted to share that with you...

...and this thought just popped into my head...even though things are being taken away from me...those holes are being replaced with better things...great friends...little surprises...and today I have hope again...and I am excited for the future.
posted by Rachel at 10:06:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives