Thursday, January 12, 2006
Drain my Lifeblood

So tomorrow morn I get a whack of blood taken from me...well honestly I dont know how much but I am sure it will wipe me out for the rest of the day. Just leaving the apartment to check the mail wipes me out. SO here is a list of things they want to test in my blood...

Glucose
Creatine
Sodium
Potassium
Chloride
AST (SGOT)
Alk. Phosphatase
Bilirubin
Hemoglobin W.B.C.
Hemotocrit
TSM
Ferritin

Oh and the best part is I get to pee in a cup...hopefully not on my hand.

So yeah I feel pretty shitty. I think I have been downplaying how I feel...I dont know why...I guess I dont want to be a hypocondriac...but I have come to the point that yeah I definately dont feel right...and I have lost so much weight...and my face has lost its glow and my hair its lustre...I think I am looking a bit guant...

So here are some of my freaky symptoms...

Hives/Rash (5 months now...)
Tired
Insatiable appetite
Nauseous when I eat
Shakes
Muscle weakness
Sweats
Crappy skin and really pale
Exhausted after I eat
Anxious
Gas and Burping
Slurring
Unsteady
Sleeplessness
Confusion
Limbs fall asleep easily

Yeah fun stuff.

So I am fasting right now and all I want to do is eat. I am starving. I think I will go to bed instead so I dont have to think about my rumbling stomach...
posted by Rachel at 11:21:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives