Thursday, November 24, 2005
RANDOM QUOTES FROM THE MONTHS OF OCTOBER/NOVEMBER

CHUCKIE CHEESE!..."I'll chuck your cheese."

Get 'er done!

I am such an open person.

That makes me happy in the pants.

We are driving on the road of life.

Coffeeeeeeee!

SOCIABLE! (My favourite ;) )

Rachel! Your cat is fat! (To which I reply...) No he is not...He's fit.

I'll smash your box.

Give 'er!

Yosh!

I'm Rick James! Show me your titties.

Stop being such a bitch.

Can we leave early?

I love those guys.

I miss my girlfriend.

MUSIC!

I've got no money.

I need a god-damn cigarrette.

Where's my phone?

What time is it?

It's fucking cold in here.

"HEY WIFE!"..."PISS OFF!"

So good, so good, so good.

I think the Red Hot Chili Peppers is my all time favourite band.

I wish I was at home.

Your mom.

I fucking love this chick.

"Tonite you will die."..."AWESOME!"
posted by Rachel at 9:14:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives