Tuesday, September 27, 2005
YEEESH!

Today was one of those shitty days. Actually the first since I have moved here other than the stress of no money...

I was suppose to get my G License today but I was 5 minutes late so I had to pay a $25 fee and rebook. The nice people at the Licensing Office said if I wanted I could wait on standby and perhaps still get a test but that I was the 3rd person waiting. I waited for a few hours and decided to rebook. The soonest I could get in is this Friday but in Walkerton. SO I am coming to Hanover folks!

I have my test at 10:50am in the morning. I am going to drive up Thursday night after working at a store in Mississauga and will be staying at the Webbs. I wont be able to visit with anyone other than the Webbs as I will be driving back home hopefully with my G License after my test is complete.

Needless to say it was a bit of a stressful day. I went to my store that I scheduled for the day and did my Mabelline set up but when I got to the L'Oreal they couldnt find the fixtures. Damn! When I had called a few days earlier to confirm they said they were there, but they had mistaken a floor display for the relign kit. So now I will have to go back but my schedule is so fricking full I may have to pass it on to someone else. Grrr.

I went for a run when I got home...which was early for a change...4pm and did some upper arm workout. I went with my dad and my brother for a walk and to chill out too. I am feeling much better now but I just want to get this week over and done with cuz it is so hectic and I need the weekend to be here so I can relax.

Ofcourse the mayhem will start all over again next Monday...but the Merchandising Blitz is coming to a close by the 3rd week of October and then I can breathe a sigh of relief. And dont get me wrong I do still love my job. Just so little time in the day to do all the things that I want to do. And it would be nice as soon as I can just chill.
posted by Rachel at 6:50:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives