Tuesday, September 20, 2005
I am so swamped. I am not complaining though. I love work. I am pulling 9 hour days regular. I often find myself smiling while I am working because I am thinking to myself "I cant believe I am being paid for this."

I am sorry all that I havent been able to connect. I miss you lots Kristen, Megan, and Addison. I cant wait for my ortho appointment when I am up in Hanover so I can come visit. Hopefully I wont have a crazy week with work so I can book the following day off too and sleep over. Like old times.

Kim if you are reading this...I miss you lots too. And give Kalvin and Abi both big hugs from me.

I miss and love you lots Caitlin. I can't wait to see the new house. Say hi to your dad for me too.

Well thats all for now. I got to sleep cause I am going to Waterford tomorrow to do a store and I dont even know where that is other than map questing it. Woo Hoo!

Look for a picture update on Sunday.
posted by Rachel at 10:00:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives