Wednesday, September 14, 2005
And todays excitement is FIRE AND WATER.

There was an apartment fire half a block away from me today at around 2:30pm. Being the inquisitive (nice word for nosey) person that I am I went over with my camera. There was a lady trapped in the apartment too and you could hear over the radios that she had been burned from the waist down. She came out on a stretcher obviously...and the site was not pretty...broke my heart. I wonder if she will ever be ok.

The news came about 20 minutes later and gave me their card requesting that I send in pictures. I did. I will get photo credits but that is all...not money.

I offered a few people a place to house their pets as they would probably be out of their apartments for a while. But people gratefully refused....and then the rains came...I bet they wish they took me up on my offers now...oh well.
posted by Rachel at 4:38:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives