Tuesday, August 02, 2005
I was in Hammer town this weekend...ahhhh home!

Went to Ikea with my bro, his gf, my dad, aunt and myself. Talk about system overload. After 3 hours or so in Ikea we went out for dinner at Kelsey's...my Dad's treat and yum I had the seafood platter and a cosmopolitian.

Before Sunday I picked up my cousin Liesl and her friend Heather in Paisley at Circle Square Ranch and drove them home to Jerseyville (15 mins. from Hamilton) and spent the night there. My uncle Bob and Aunt Jan made a killer supper there too...we had shrimp on the Bar-B and garlic bread and Swedish meatballs.

My kittie is at Bob and Jan's and as my aunt likesto say: Gunther has become a big jerk. He is doing great...so great that he has decided he feels at home and needs to challenge the other cats that are there...he is now 1 of 9 cats and 2 dogs. so my aunt put him on antidepressants and now he couldnt care less about the cats or humans including myself:(

but this is temporary until he is with me and gets to come off the meds...and then i am sure he will be back to his normal loving sucky self.

on monday i completely overslept at my brothers house and didnt get up until 2pm...meh! i can no longer sleep late with out feeling like shite. i must be getting older because sleeping in lately has been 10am-ish and staying up late is like 12am-ish. maybe i will be back to my night owl ways when i am back in the city.

well its a hot one...and i went for a swim at my favourite place...the saugeen...and tomorrow is going to be even hotter...32 before the humidex...so i am definately going to be swimming tomorrow after work...and hanging with the Webb's.

...less than a month before i move...tee hee hee...
posted by Rachel at 10:34:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives