Wednesday, July 06, 2005
I found an apartment this weekend past. I am very excited about. It is a large clean apartment for a good price. It's not avaliable until September 1, so I have requested that my employment at Wallyworld be extended and they had no problem with that.

I am coving holidays this week for the girl in UPC and I am having so much fun doing my old job. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. Working with the invoicing gal in the same office is also a blast. We have so many laughs together.

I am again rethinking my thoughts about leaving the company and perhaps transferring after all as I am hearing rumors that they are perhaps building a Wal-Mart or two in the Hamilton/Ancaster area and I would love to get the UPC position in one of the new stores.

I have also decided to keep my car and not sell it.

My yard sale was a freaking' amazing. I did way better than anticipated...$610.00! No more big junky things to move. I sold alot of old clothes...

Hmmm...oh yeah...I got a wicked new kick ass hair style and I am in love with myself...hahaha. I love my new do and lots of people have commented on how much they like it too. I had some pics taken but they were done on my bro's digi camera and he doesnt have internet to send them to me so I do not have any pics to post at the moment...sorry...soon, soon, tho.

Well...that's all for now. Comment folks...I need some inspiration...let me know whose reading my blog...I might post more then...
posted by Rachel at 8:21:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives