Sunday, June 12, 2005
I just got back from an awesome weekend in Hamilton!

I stayed at my brother and his girlfriend's place and my boyfriend Devin met me there from Toronto. On Saturday we went to the anual big family get together and it rocked! It was so HOOOOOT...but they had a pool which was the perfect temperature. I am still a fish!

Before I left Hamilton today we went to my favourite restaurant and I had my favourite meal: Pad Thai and spring rolls....yummy...and a strawberry drink to boot. And I have left overs, so I will have a yummy lunch tomorrow. And then on the way to drop Devin off at the bus station Mat's car fell apart...lol...we just made it to a parking lot and the brakes gave out. I called him tonight and he said when they got the car hoisted up the left rear tire just fell off...lol...at least they were able to laught about it.


I am pretty wiped today though from all the heat and it was nice to come home to the air conditioning but I was definately sad to leave Hamilton...oh well...I will be living there pretty soon. I am going to try and shoot for no later than the middle of July.

I am also going to try and get someone to take my Saturday shift coming so I can have my yard sale and make the cash I need to move...

My eyes are still burning from the chlorine...time to sleep!
posted by Rachel at 10:29:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives