Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Im Back!

Yeah...I bet you didnt even know I was gone...except for the peeps who I was with.

I went down to Hamilton for a few days...left Saturday and got back today to be exact. I had a great time. The weather was awesome there. Really warm and sunny.

I spent most of the time with Matti and Sonsire and saw some other family too. Now that I am home I am bushed. I made the 2 hour drive back today and then went into work for 3:30pm.

I hate work. It's so pointless trying to make it neat there because all it takes is a few people to mess it up and make it worse than when you started. Grrr. And we had some bitchy messy people today too. Oh well...rather than complain I am doing something about it. I have an interview for a different department tomorrow. Pray that goes well:) It would be more money too.
posted by Rachel at 10:12:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives