Monday, May 23, 2005
I had a full May 2-4 weekend.

A friend of mine was in town and we went camping up north. We drove up to Tobermory and camped out in an abandoned barn and then in the morning we caught the Chi-Cheemaun ferry over to Manitoulin Island and camped out on some ground land.

Yes I got sunburned.

We drove back on Sunday evening.

Today I got up at 10 am and went for a jog and stretched.

After that I had a shower and when I got out I was thinking of my friend Kim. Funny thing...when I looked down on the bathroom floor there was a note from her. She had dropped by while I was in the shower to see me.

So, I went to her house after and that girl rocks. She was at a yard sale and saw an awesome pair of jeans and decided to get them for me. I wore them today and they are now my favourite jeans. And she only got them for a buck...yup! $1.00. Thanks Kim.

I also worked today from 5pm-11pm.

And I am doing hair extensions...by myself. I hope I have the patience and endurance to get them done.
posted by Rachel at 11:21:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives