Friday, May 13, 2005
I celebrated my 29th Birthday today. It was a great day.

I worked...Hard.

Then I went to meet Opa and Oma's at Frankies and was pleasantly surprised by a rather big gathering of 17 family members all there to celebrate my birthday.

It sure is nice when I don't have expectations. I wasn't really expecting a huge gathering as this is the 3rd surprise brithday party my Oma has pulled off in the past 2 months all involving the unsuspecting victim showing up at Frankies and being surprised by a great multitude of family. I mean I thought in my head that it was a possibility...but stilll...at least I wasnt so surprised that I wet my pants...I kind of knew as soon as I pulled in the parking lot and saw all the familiar vehicles.

Anyways...much thanks to my family...and to all the associates at work who wished me a Happy Birthday...

Now I do expect something spectactular next year tho...as I will be turning 30 and will be over the hill...tee hee hee. ;)
posted by Rachel at 11:58:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives