Monday, May 30, 2005
I am going to down to Hamilton in two weeks and will be looking for an apartment. I have decided to sell almost everything and I am going to move back to Hamilton. This is something that is happening in the next 4 months...but more closer to 2 months. It is all based on how quickly I can sell my stuff and how quickly my job transfer goes through.

The reason for selling all my stuff is because I would rather have nothing and no debt than to have a lot of stuff and alot of debt. I am even selling my car. And when I mean everything I mean my bed, computer, TV, VCR, DVD Player, Air Conditioner, Table Top Dishwasher, Apartment size freezer, Microwave, clothes, couch, lamps and lighting, dressers, rugs, framed art, mirrors, antique chests, etc. I will post picks at an alternative site with prices if anyone wants to check out what I am selling.

The only things I am keeping are my futon couch/bed, sewing machine, kitchen stuff (the bare minimum), and a minimum of clothing. This should also make the move much easier as I wont have so much stuff to transport.

I am so proud of myself. I made up dinner tonight and it was sooooo goooood. I cut up some red and green peppers, mushrooms, green onions and sauted them up and also fried 2 eggs and cut them up. In the meantime I boiled some Chow Mein Noodles. Once the veggies and noodles were done I created a peanut sauce and then added the noodles, veggies and egg to it and tossed it all together. I then sprinkles some pine nuts and raw grape nuts on it and VOILA! A kick ass dinner.

I will definately make this again and though of ways to improve it next time...like adding some grated carrots, tofu, and bean sprouts. Since I have become a vegetarian again I have found it hard to satisfy my hunger...but has definately done the trick. I am still full and hour later.

Anyways...here is a price list of what I am going to sell my stuff for if anyone already knows that they are interested in some of my stuff from seeing it before...

  • Car - $2000.00
  • Counter Top Dish Washer - $75.00
  • Air Conditioner 10,000 BTU's - $200.00
  • Apartment Size 3.2 Cu Ft. Freezer - $150.00
  • Family Size Microwave - $25.00
  • T.V. - $25.00
  • Wall Unit - $50.00
  • Main Dresser with Mirror- $50.00
  • Queen Size Wrought Iron Canopy Bed (with Mattresses) - $500.00
  • Kandinsky Picture - $50.00
  • Mirror - $100.00
  • Deacon's Bench - $25.00
  • Couch Set (with Slip Covers) - $75.00
  • Coffee Table Set (3 pc. Set) - $15.00
  • Wicker Book Shelf - $15.00
  • Small White Book Shelf - $10.00
  • Bathroom Mirror - $15.00
  • Blue Table with Leaf - $10.00
  • Antique Chests - $75.00, $50.00, $50.00
  • Stained Glass Floor Lamp - $20.00
  • Ikea Side Lamp - $15.00
  • Ikea Floor Lamp - $15.00
  • Toaster Oven - $10.00
  • George Foreman Grill - $20.00
  • Green Rug with Flower Accents - $35.00
  • Green Tall Dresser - $15.00
  • Black Filing Cabinet - $20.00
  • Stereo - $150.00
  • Computer - $500.00
  • Desk with Tower Shelf on wheels - $100.00
  • Panasonic Stereo (As is...tape and radio player only but has auxiliary hook-ups) - $15.00
  • Wrought Iron Candle Holders - $25.00
  • Couch Pillows - $20.00 All
  • Burton Snowboard/Boots/Bindings - $250.00
  • Powder Room Board Coat and Board Pants Set (Light Blue/Small) - $100.00
  • Converse All Stars Hi-Top Goth Green and Black (Sz 7.5 Ladies) - $25.00
  • Rubbermaid 4 Drawer Crate with wheels - $15.00
  • DVD Player - $50.00
  • VCR - $25.00

posted by Rachel at 8:57:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives