Friday, April 15, 2005
Hey everone...this is not meant to be mean or anything because I know the advice you try to give is from the heart.

Alot of you have been trying to tell me that I need to rely on God and His Word and the thing is I am already doing that. (Man am I getting a dose of my own medicine...I have often times given out this same advice.) I do not live by my feelings as someone suggested...I will akin what I am going through as suffering and if anyone of you has been down this path before it's not something you can just shut of at your own will. It needs to be giving to God and painstakenly worked through.

I would like to see this as a refinement process and in my suffering God is working in me teaching me how to trust and truly worship and know Him. One day I will come out the other end and perhaps be thankful for this time as it will only strenghten my relationship with God and draw me closer to Him.

I have decided to do a study on lamenting and I am learning that it is also a form of worship. I am being completely honest with God and choose to turn to Him and tell Him all my fears, what makes me tick, ask Him why he doesnt seem to be there, why I feel so empty and dead...I realize I get this quite right in the beginning as I was directing my frustrations and anger out into Blogger Oblivion but Life's a learning lesson and I am getting some things right finally.

Anyways, I hope my struggles can be an encouragement to others when I come out the other end...and for the time being for some of you out there...please feel free to suffer along side me and I will suffer along side you and try to share your burden.
posted by Rachel at 2:22:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives