Saturday, April 16, 2005
a glimmer of hope.

a ray of sunshine.

i am stumbling into the light.

...but is this here to stay or will it be gone tomorrow...only to bring me deeper into the well of dispair that has become my friend...

i was very productive today. work was fun. i got alot of stuff done. i havent been to motivated lately but i made up for the lost time by redoing some sections in my department. i also helped out with checking in merchandise in the back. i was by myself so i plugged in the cd player there and blared the tunes. good times.

lunch was one of the highlights of my day. i spent it outside eating lemon merigne pie and reading a book. the weather kicks ass today. i hope tomorrow will be the same.

when i got home from work i tended to the other side of the garden that i did not get cleaned up two weeks ago. i picked and weeded all the dead growth and new ones that werent suppose to be there.

i had McRaunchies for dinner but i ate healthy...i had the crispy chicken salad (with my own dressing) and the yogourt parfait.

i am at the deck right now. i have pretty much hung out all night with the peeps and have neglected tuck shop duty. i would rather hang out anyways because the kids are what it's all about.

BONUS: i played guitar for about an hour out on the front stoop. Jim gave me some new rifts to play. im excited.
posted by Rachel at 9:39:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives