Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Enraged! Why am I the way I am¿
Fuck You!

To all of you who say you want to help but don't. Stop feeding me your empty words and shallow promises! Don't tell me that your really care...because you don't. Stop lying to yourself and save me the trouble.

And Fuck You!

To the absentee father who can't even drop his daughter an email or a phone call in over 2 months. I don't even know what it is like to be a daughter because I have had to fend for myself for so long.

Hell, I dont even know how to function as a human being any more because I dont even know who I am. I dont have an identity. I live to conform to other peoples ideals so I won't be rejected. But I am sick of it... I dont care what other people think. If I step on your toes too bad for you. Oops! Sorry I hurt you with my words by reveling the truth!

Take a dose of your own medicine. Look at what you have created.
posted by Rachel at 1:07:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives