Saturday, March 05, 2005
Sheer mayham!

The last two days have been crazy...and loooooong.

Last night after work I went to the Missionary church to help chaperone a Youth concert fundraiser for the drop-in center. We had a great turn-out so the concert was a success.

Today after work I had a nap and didnt want to get up for volunteer but I did and dragged my butt down to the Deck. It started off as a very slow night but that all changed when the police came down with some stolen merchandise they found in the alley.

Myself and another volunteer pieced the pieces together as he had observed some strange behavior earlier and what the people looked like. Next thing we know one girl was being arrested and there were a whole bunch of other girls crying about it. Turns out the girl that was arrested was taking the rap for the other two and the other two fessed up so the one who was arrested was let go.

The funny thing was they werent even linked to the duffel bag but ended up ratting their own selves out for shoplifting earlier that night. They then proceeded to put the blame on some other guy hanging out at the deck which was ticking me off because he didnt do anything. The police just questioned everyone about the duffle bag.

So some of it is still confusing to me about exactly what went on. The whole thing took place over the span of an hour and a half so that made my night go fast. And it sure was exciting. My stepdad was on call for that too...and two other police officers.

It's crazy how all the teens thrive on the drama and NEED to know what is going on...and then how they twist it all around and exaggerate the story and make things up.

Phew! So like now, I am going to bed so I can get up for church on time.
posted by Rachel at 10:45:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives