Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Look to the past. Remember a smile. And maybe tonight I can breath for awhile. Hmmm...a dilemma...I am not sure where to post now that I have 2 blogs on the go...and am merging to two to become one...like myself. I need to put my 2 realities into one.

So I had a date today...with myself. I went to Kitchener...1 for the drive...and 2 to shop. I happened upon a cool second hand store where a connected with the shopkeeper. We chatted for a while and it turns out that she grew up here in GreyBruce. It was cool and the fact that I picked up some cool shit helped too.

I went to a Thai restaurant for lunch too and had my favourite Pad Thai and Spring Rolls. It wasnt as good as the Viet/Thai restaurant in Cambridge but this sufficed.

I also spent time walking around downtown and hit Value Village. It was warm and sunny. Nothing like a spring day to lift the spirits.

It was a good day. I also met up with a friend and we toured around the mall just being ourselves. It was nice. It's amazing what you learn about people when you are yourself and honest...perhaps that they go through the same shit of feeling depressed and lonely. Kind of makes me feel not so alone.
posted by Rachel at 9:15:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives