Saturday, March 26, 2005
Leaving? I want to leave this all behind. Start off again where no-one knows who I am and where I've been.

Perhaps then I can just be who I really am...I dont know who that is yet...or should I say still.

I want to change my name and just leave everything behing. I mean everything. To not tell a soul. But deep down there is a battle going on. I want to stay connecteed in a way.

This place is not my home.

Where do I fit in?

Where is my Joy?

Where is my Peace?

God where are you?

Old images have started to haunt me, seeping in like fog. I am in haze. Endlessly distracted. Im starting to tune the world out and retreat into my own abyss. I am trying to get out but I dont know how. I am screaming and crying out from this pit but where are your loving arms to pull me out?
posted by Rachel at 10:51:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives