Thursday, March 24, 2005
I dont know if it is the winter blues that causes this or not...but lately my memory has really sucked and I have had to resort to doing stupid things to remind me of stuff i want to do...like for instance...in 15 minutes I want to watch a documentary...so to remember I stuck a plastic easter egg down my shirt so I dont forget...it feels funny so I know I wont forget about watching the show...now if it wasnt there...believe it or not...I would probably forget to watch it. Also, I emailed myself on it too so I wouldnt forget...

I am going to watch my documentary now...its called Dark Crystal and it is about the drug known as crystal meth and how it is sweeping across the towns and cities of western Canada and heading up east at an alarming pace. http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/darkcrystal/index.html We all know it is a big problem in Hanover right now...or if you didnt know...it is.
posted by Rachel at 9:40:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives