Saturday, March 19, 2005
Almost forgot how much fun it is to swear... FUCK!

Where the hell did this day come from?

What a shit mood I am in today. I only had a few periods of relief but on the whole it sucked.

People in general just pissed me off but I was able to still serve and treat them with respect pulling it somewhere from the depths of my being.

SO my mind raced unbelievably fast today...mulling things over and battling within. Some things really ticked me off...like why do people try to have a conversation with you when your back is turned and expect you to be listening or paying attention. Ever hear of Excuse me miss...can I ask you a question?" FUCK OFF or something!

And what gets me even more is when you are trying to talk to someone and they are nodding there head as if they are paying attention and then they turn and walk away while you are still talking to them. (Name Edited), you fucking bitch! What the hell is your problem.

Well many other things were bothering me too...like why the hell the lecture at Christmas time from (Name Edited) about how we need to be neutral on holidays so as not to offend other "religions" and then the store goes around and sells plaques with John 3:16 on it declaring the whole basis of Christianity. Like FUCK...make up you minds...I guess it is ok as long as the corporation is making money right?

Here is another one...If I dont like you well then who the hell cares. I am not going to say fuck you to the next person who may actually like you. I hate it when people dont give you the freedon to make your own opinions about someone and instead expect you to harbour resentment against someone because they do and if you dont then they get pissed at you too...sorry, but I am my own person and I can make my own judgements thank you fucking much!

I could go on...

There was only one sunny spot in my day. Thanks Jon! You crazy ole bat! Why are people drawn to you so...I am...and it is strange...what is it about you? Sorry if I pissed you off with being all needy. I just needed some one to pay me mind today...I didnt really mean it when I said I would laugh if that skid rolled back...I wouldnt really. Infact, I would probably stand there and curse right along side you if that happened.

Anyways. We well see what tomorrow brings. Not another day like today I hope...but I have a feeling they might be here to stay for a little bit...the black has been slowly creeping in all month and then some.

Oh and...Fuck You! Fuck Off, and to all a Fucked Night!

...hmmm...i think i might actually feel a little bit better now...
posted by Rachel at 10:11:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives