Tuesday, February 08, 2005
As you can see from the pictures above...I was in a serious car accident today. My car is a complete write off!

Can I just say: IT WASNT MY FAULT! (Yes, I soaped that into my window because I still had to finish my errands before I arked my car for good.)

I was T-Boned by a Dodge Truck on 13th Ave between 10th and 11th Street. I saw the truck make the stop at the stop sign but when I got closer he pulled out and smacked right into the passenger side of my vehicle. I don't think he looked, because I have no idea how he could have missed me.

So my car is a write off, but I am all in one piece. So far. I am a bit sore, but tomorrow will tell if there is anything more to it. I also got pummeled by the 30 lb shipment that I was heading out to mail to Australia. That hurt too. The guy hit me so hard too, that I couldnt get the glove compartment out to get my licensing information out. Eventually we got it pryed open with my ice-scraper.

Anyways, I am still shaken, 7 hours later. I loved my car so much. Got to look for a new one now. My grandparents are dealing with the whole insurance thing for me.
posted by Rachel at 8:40:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives