Monday, January 24, 2005
Throwing Money Away!

So money doesn't grow on trees, but I think some COPS think it does. I got pulled over the other night while driving some kids home from the Deck. It seems I had forgotten to put my light on...OOPS. But do you think this COP showed me any mercy? Nope. He slapped me with a $110.00 fine. OUCH!

Ofcourse I can not afford to pay it so what I am going to do is write out 11 post-dated checks for $10 each dated every 2 weeks to come out on each of my paychecks for the next 6 months. I am not trying to be a smart-alec about it...I just really can't afford to do better than that. As far as I know they can not refuse any effort to try and pay a fine.

So much for just getting off with a warning...oh, and I didn' know this COP...never seen him before. And yes, I live with a COP, but that obviously doesn't count for much.
posted by Rachel at 11:37:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives