Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Since November 28.04 we have had 21 members join our local Grey/Bruce Freecycle group. That puts our group up to 46 members. I am finding that it is really starting to grow in the past few weeks with 10 of those members joining within this past week. Messages are starting to be posted too which is exciting. If you havent joined yet, what are you waiting for. Just click on the link in this message.

I am sad because Kristen and her family are gone for 3 weeks. I usually spend a night or two are her place every week. They are in Florida. I am tempted to still go over there and crash out at their house. I dont think they would mind but I am not sure who is house sitting over there and dont want to give anyone a scare.

Men beware...icky girl stuff: So I bought the Divacup today...I am doing my part to protect the environment and my body. Getting the hang of it wasnt that great but now it's in use and I cant feel a thing. It is also a great product as it is made in Canada. Anyone wanting more info on it, feel free to ask me. The greatest challenge still lies in tonights dance class. Hope it holds up. I am sure it will.
posted by Rachel at 5:00:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives