Monday, January 17, 2005
...so I have liked this certain friend for a long time but I dont know if he likes me. I have never expressed my feelings and dont think it is appropriate that I do as I think the guy should be the initiator in a relationship. I prayed that if it wasnt God's will that the feelings would go away like he has done in the past with other "crushes", but here I am almost 2 years later still liking this fella and I dont know what I should do. I am trying to be patient. But it's hard when you dont really know what God's plan is, whether anything will happen or not, or if this boy even likes me back. Aaaaaaa!

Any input is welcome...hehe. Im starting to think life is to short and I should "Just Go For It!" I dunno...I should pray more and wait for God's Peace again. Phew! *SIGH* I dont think he has any clue I like him...la, la, la! If only you could hear the dialogue in my head, and feel the racing of my heart...dooo dooo dooo da!

Good Night.

*SIGH*
posted by Rachel at 1:38:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives