Saturday, December 25, 2004
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lots of excitement here...

  • i drove my car into a ditch yesterday and it cost me $85.00 to get out.
  • i spent 3 nights at the Webb's house...partially stormed stayed...that's how i ended up in the ditch...driving to work yesterday morning from their house...the roads were sucky...so i obviously didnt make it into work yesterday.
  • i bought the littermaid scoopless litter box at Zellers this past saturday and i love it. it works great. Luke and Anne, you should get one...it really works!
  • i've already gotten $70.00 in gas bucks from family from Christmas
  • i had a Christmas get-together last Sunday, one tonight, one tomorrow, and one on Sunday!
  • i have Dec.30-Jan.3 off...5 days off in a row! im so excited!
  • got to talk to my brother tonight for about an hour. I love you Matti!
  • check out this site if any of you are bored...

I am so blessed this year. It has been 11 years since I have been home and it is so nice to not be alone on Christmas Eve. I am going to get up tomorrow morning and make breakfast for the family too...Im making homemade waffles. I got a waffle maker and Kristen Webb's yummy Waffle recipe and the Webb's homemade Maple Syrup. Mmmm.

Well good night. Im gonna wash my face, make my bed (im doing laundry) and go to ...yawn... bed.
posted by Rachel at 1:23:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives