Saturday, December 11, 2004
Hey all, Im at the Deck. I tried to update earlier this week but my computer wouldnt let me access Blogger. So here I am finally getting caught up with you all.

SO the drama and excitement this week included me getting re-certified for first aid. That was an all day cource courtesy of Wal-Mart. It was a tiring day doing chest compressions all day.

Doesnt this suck. This is all the exciting news I have ot report. Nothing else exciting has happened all week. My manager has pnemonia so I have been running the show sort of in Women's Fashion. It kind of sucks working all by myself all week with no one to chat too. I hope she gets better soon. At least it is not as busy as it should be this time of year.

Well that's all for now. Check out freecycle and join if you are from the area. It's really starting to go. I think we are up to about 30 members.
posted by Rachel at 7:19:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives