Monday, November 22, 2004
  • I attended the Wal-Mart Christmas party yesterday and it was so fun. All my co-workers in fashion are so awesome. We all sat together and had a blast! The food was exceptional this year and it turns out that one lady did all the food prep herself...my department manager Kelly. We took a group shot and I will post it soon.

  • Embarrassed-I backed into a hydro pole yesterday when I was leaving my friend Kim's house. I dislodged the bumper a little bit. I am so pissed. Kim made me feel better when she said people hit that pole all the time...even Luke and Anne have and they have the dent to prove it. So Kim and I are going to spray paint it orange cuz you cant see it at night when backing up. I was looking by the way.

  • Wal-Mart also had their Associate appreciation day yesterday where we get additional discounts. I purchase a wall unit for the living room and a new winter jacket for every day wear. My sister and I set up the wall unit together and it took us around 3 hours. Some of the instructions were incorrect...which pissed us off...and some of it was right but we still messed up the set up...but it's all good now and everything looks neat and tidy now.

  • I got my hair cut today. It was getting to long and scraggily. I got it cut by my sister's boyfriend's sister out of her home. She did a really good job and I like the shoulder length cut. It looks thicker and way healthy. It is still long enough to put in a ponytail.

  • And the big bonus today...Rob-my stepdad bought a hot tub today and it's in the basement. It should be ready to enjoy tomorrow. My aching muscles are screaming out for it already. I have a shoulder injury from work and am on modified duty so I can see the hot tub helping alot.
posted by Rachel at 8:59:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives