Wednesday, October 20, 2004
o...i guess it's time to update. i think i will talk about my aunt...she's quite the entrepreneur. i was checking out her web site the other day and was quite impressed with how much it's grown over the last 2 years. here is her site. My Girlfriends Forever Check it out, she has some really cool stuff!

other note-worthy things of late...well...i forgot i had hiccups for most of the day. i was reminded just now by a hiccup. they are starting to bother me now...before it was amusing. how can i get rid of them. i tried holding my breath but almost passed out. people tried to scare me at work but that didnt work. one lady at work was making me chant "I DONT HAVE THE HICCUPS...I DONT HAVE THE HICCUPS..I DONT HAVE THE HICCUPS...I DONT HAVE THE HICCUPS..."...and then i hiccupped. i guess i wasnt believing what i was saying enough for it to work.

i remember an old family friend having th hiccups so bad that he had to go to emerg becuase his stomach muscles and throat were getting so strained. he had them for 18 hours straight. they gave him muscle relaxants and then i think he was alright.
posted by Rachel at 11:43:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives