Sunday, October 03, 2004
Fun Day!

Last night I spent the nite at Kim's house. Our friend Nathan spent the nite there too and pampered each of us with luxurious hour long foot massages. What a man!

This morning we were up around 8:30-ish to go to a church we have never gone to...Bentinck Baptist...but I think it is called something else now...dunno. It was nice. I really like how they have worship throw out the service. We also had communion and the people were very friendly approaching me and introducing themselves to me. I would like to go again.

Kimmy dropped me off after church and I vegged out on some Christian programming for a while eating leftover Kraft Dinner. Then, because I am not a morning person I retired to bed for an afternoon nap.

Kim called again at around 4:30pm cuz she was hungry...and I was too. She wanted to go to McDonalds for one of their salads and I wanted to go to Harvey's for poutine. We both fought about it and both lost and instead we ended up at this really cool restaurant in Scone called the Harley Blue's Cafe. We went hoping the restaurant would be full of greasy biker boys, but there werent any. Shucks...but the food was great and we were overly gracious with our tips. Hey, good food and service deserves a good tip.
posted by Rachel at 8:39:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives