Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Rachel...the Happy Home-Maker

So, here is what my day consisted of...

I got up around 9am and took my Opa out for breakfast at Norm's. We had the breskfast specials with our Eggs over easy and our bacon well done. Yum! Then we went to look at the Toyota. It needs some work so we asked if the owner could get a quote roughly on how much it will cost to safety.

I came home around 11-ish and had a nap.

I got up and biked to Grant's to get supplies to make bread. I locked my bike and lost my key so I had to call my stepdad to come pick me up from the grocery store. Good thing I have a spare key at home.

I made the bread and went back up to Grant's with my spare key to get my bike home.

While the bread was rising, I finished weeding the garden and removing all the dead stuff. Boy what a job. And then I got it all into garbage bags. Three big industrial size garbage bags at that. My stepdad Rob brought them to Pioneer and put them in the dump bin there. He owns Pioneer.

Showered...and used all the hot water...ooops.

Did a load of laundry...with cold water...it's ok...I did the whites.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am insured as an occassional driver on Rob's insurance too. I did all that stuff today aswell.

So here I am, eating and appreciating the fruits of my labour. Fresh Home-made bread is the best. But I still have the best to come...the massage. Im leaving for that around 8pm.

Ahhhh...life is so tough. *sigh*
posted by Rachel at 1:42:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives