Sunday, September 19, 2004
I didnt do much today. I stayed in my bed until 2pm because it was abnormally cozie and I just wanted to relish in the feeling of its security. Finally, I was forced out of bed by an over-stuffed nose. I had to breath through my mouth. I have been taking hot showers in order to try and clear out the congestion because blowing my nose doesnt accomplish much.

I worked in the garden today...trimmming back all the plants in preparation for winter. There was alot of dead plants too...and I must say the garden looks much better. Half of it does anyways. I only got half done because I got stung by a wasp...amazing what pain a little critter can cause...but atleast im not allergic to it.

Tomorrow I go to check out a car. Hope this is the one!

Also, I am going for a 2 hour body massage....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Ive never had a pampering experience and odd to say that I am a little nervous about it....something to do with letting someone into my personal space...but I will let you know how it goes. Im sure it will be heavenly.
posted by Rachel at 11:36:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives