Tuesday, September 07, 2004
i am not one for tracking storms, but as of late i have had some interest in hurricane ivan. reason being is that my brother is is nthe domican republic on holidays. now there isnt a big chance that it will hit them but i am sure they will reap some of the repurcussion of ivan. but you could say that i am not worried as my family including me get quite excited about storms and i know my brother would really like to experience some crazy-ass weather. well it looks like he may. the storm will be close to the island on thursday...the day he, and his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's family are suppose to fly out. so we will see what thursday brings. for interests sake here is the link to the hurricane advisory site for the weather channel.

Hurricane Ivan

It looks like it will affect Haiti if in any likelihood.
posted by Rachel at 11:56:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives