Wednesday, August 18, 2004
So this is the little car that it looks like I will probably be getting. Not this one in particular, but one almost just like it, but a 1994. I am not in love with it, but there is not much selection for my price range and my Opa says it's in excellent shape and only 142,000 miles. The body is in great shape and so is the engine. It even has a sunroof and what appears to be air-conditioning. My aunt has a Hyundai and she says that it is so cheap on gas that she only needs about $10-15.00 of gas to get her through the week. I am sure I will fall in love with it and the freedom it provides. I should hopefully have it on the road and insured by not this weekend but the next weekend.

I am also getting help with insurance...my Opa is putting my car on his insurance and my step-dad is putting me on his insurance as an occasional driver because as we all know insurance is through the roof for first time drivers. (Ofcourse I will be paying them back the difference on the insurance extra that they owe.)

(The above link may expire, so sorry if it doesnt work. It's a 1994 Hyundai Excel CX.)
posted by Rachel at 9:47:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives