Thursday, August 26, 2004
hello everyone...sorry it's been awhile...and no, i do not have a car yet. i decided not to get the hyundai excel as i wasnt to excited about it. so i am going to sit back and be patient and pray for the right car to come along at the right price.

i want to give a special "WELCOME BACK HOME" to Lisa who has been away for a long while in Florida. I look forward to running in to you and giving you a big HUG. You have been missed around here.

Yes, it is 8:15am in the morning and I am up! And I dont even work until 10:30am. i cheated though. I slept over at Kristen's the last 2 nights and got dropped off at home this morning at 7:30. But for all of those who know me well, I resisted the temptation to go back to bed and instead had a shower and breakfast. Hmmm, maybe I am due for a nap now.
posted by Rachel at 8:08:00 AM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives