Thursday, July 15, 2004
im domesticating tonite.  im doing the laundry...hey cool...Blogger has updated again.  I can change my fonts now.  oh, the possibilities.  there is even a spell checker...for anne.  ooo...ooo...ooo.  i can even bullet and number...
 
  1. go to work tomorrow for 7-3:30...get to where jeans cuz its friday.
  2. come home and relax and bask in the fact the house is mine for the weekend.
  3. call kim
  4. hang with kim
  5. go home
  6. sleep
  7. gotta get up and work this saturday as my new position starts at wal-mart on sat.  im sure i will hate it as i just hate working there in general now.

i like bullets because:

  • they make the layout of a document/post visually appealing
  • the little dots are just so cute!
  • i feel like im really administrative using all the extra features provided.
  • i have a mosquito bite on my toe.

haha..this post is just bizarre, i know.

but for now, im done. i have to go.

my shower's calling, and then my bed,

so till tomorrow, unless im dead.

goodnite.

 

ps.  my cat is in heat and it is driving the whole family nuts!  i am going to have to get her fixed or i fear that Rob will put her out of her misery.  she's so loud with her moaning...meeeeeeooooowwwwwwww!


posted by Rachel at 9:10:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives