Saturday, May 01, 2004
I tried my hand at gardening with flowers on Thursday with much success. I did a section under my stairs that looks so cute now. Here are some pics.

My Little Plant Garden

Alot of the plants are creepers so over the summer the rest of it will fill in.

I am almost finished paying off my student loan that went into collections and decided to do a little research on the company that is handling my debt-NCO Financial Collections Agency. I lended up joining a forum because I have some questions but some people are pycho and just want to vent their frustrations and not give you a decent answer. After reading several items on NCO this prompted me to post the following questions/concerns. Anyways here is my post: Rachel's Topic I think Troy has some issues eh?
posted by Rachel at 2:34:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives