Thursday, May 20, 2004
hey all....whoever you all are...i am half moved into the house...for those of you who do not know my step dad split with his wife...and i have moved in to the house with him an my cute sisiter caitlin (15years). im pumped. i havent live with my sister since she was 2 years old when our mother died. so its just me and her for a week cuz her dad is on a business trip. we are having fun!

i also moved my kitties in to the house tonight. they are slightly tramatized. they will get over it. the major move is going to happen on monday...i miss my bed. but i have most of the little thinks are here now and kim and i moved the dishwasher, tv, dvd player, stereo, computer, etc are already here.

well thats all for now...chow
thanks nic for the cds...ofcourse i forgot them at work...im a dumbass...and if they make decafe ice caps that would be great...i really get wired...
posted by Rachel at 8:05:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives