Tuesday, March 23, 2004
wow, a month later and i am still sick. arrrhg. thus the unambition to blog. my apologies.

well i have a doc appointment this thursday so we will see whats up. ive been sleeping march away. i went to bed at 11pm friday night and got up at 2.45pm sat. went to bed 11.30pm sat night and slept till 2pm sunday. back to bed at 10pm. so thats been my life. i made a concious effort yesterday to get out and went for a nice hour long walk with Kim.

i get my braces april 29. they were more than i thought which may nix the idea of a car right away. we will see how i fare. things are going to get tough if i cant find a new roomate either cuz Tracy is getting married May15th.

the sebatian shampoo is a 100% real. the conditioner smells a little old but all in all im happy and so is my hair.

i still want a jetta. love the driving.
posted by Rachel at 9:38:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives