Sunday, March 07, 2004
Well its been three weeks now and I am still sick. Last night I woke up with the scoots...so I scooted on over to the porcelan bowl. All my weekends have been shot. This really sucks.

I have recenly been turned on to eBay and I love it. I have won 4 items thus far. Fabulous. Today I won my favourite shampoo and conditioner by Sebastian. I swear by the stuff but I cant get it around here so I have been out since about 6 months ago. Then one day I decided to look on eBay and voila there it was for like a quarter of the price. I know I am banking on the fact that it might not be the real stuff. I will let you know. I will know by the smell and happy healthy hair.

I can officially get my license as soon as July 10.2004 and that is what I am planning on. I am in the market for a car...used ofcourse. Any suggestions? I know what I want but its out of my range. I have $3000 saved up.
posted by Rachel at 10:09:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives