Tuesday, January 13, 2004
yikes! im out of tylenol 3's and feeling it. ooo. im taking advil now. 3 at a time to dull the pain. still working tho. miserably. im so behind at work that it is stressing me out. and now they want me to go to the goderich wal-mart for the next 2 days to do inventory prep at their store. our inventory is in 3 weeks and i think i should be here prepping my store.

by the time i get back on monday next week i will be 2 weeks behind. ahhhhh. panic attack.

ewwww! i got to remove the packing from my mouth today. it was disgusting and hurt like a bugger when i swished with salt water after. i think i should be out of the pain in about a week and good to go. braces should be happening sometime around march if all goes as planned. yeah nice smile!

my bro commented back on thurs jan 8th blog and said he fell through ice this past weekend. brrr, cold.

i love the snow. the more the better! i hope im all healed up soon so i can go snowboarding.

planning on redoing my bathroom this weekend. red! i will take before and after pictures and post them if i do it. its a 99 percent given that i am going to do it. im so phyched. funky bathroom...should help wake me up in the morning too.
posted by Rachel at 9:30:00 PM -
|


About Me
Name: Rachel
See my profile...


LINKZ
Archives